Schlage F51A-AVA F-Series Avanti Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Panic Proof Door Leverset
F-Series Avanti Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Panic Proof Door Leverset
Schlage F-Series Avanti Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Panic Proof Door Leverset
Keyed Entry Lever
A Keyed Entry door lever is keyed on the exterior and thumb-turn on the interior. A Keyed Entry lever is usually used for a front door, however sometimes they are used in offices.
- Entry (Keyed) Function - Locked by Key & Rotating Cylinder from Outside; Unlocked by Key on Outside or when opened from inside
- Box Pack
- Reversible Handing
- Includes all mounting hardware for easy installation
- Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty
- Backset: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
- No of Pins: 5 Pin Cylinder
- Crossbore Size: 2 1/8" Crossbore
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.
Backset2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
BHMA CertificationGrade 2
Cylinder5 Pin Schlage C
Door Thickness1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
Latch FaceplateDrive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner
Factory Direct Hardware is the fastest growing place to buy products online. We take pride in guaranteeing your satisfaction with every purchase. Our manufactures and suppliers promise to deliver your quality products in excellent condition to your door. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your shipment we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise.
Within 30 days of order placement, you may return any product purchased from Factory Direct Hardware, Inc., provided that the merchandise is in new condition with original Packaging and accessories. Manager approval is required for any returns after 30 days and may be subject to a higher restocking fee. All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special order products and or non-stock products are considered special orders and are non-refundable. Incurred shipping charges are not refundable. Customers must pay return shipping fees. Refunds or exchanges are only available on items that packaging has been opened and cannot be resold as new. We have the capability to customize some orders to our customers needs however these customized orders are nonreturnable and nonrefundable except by manager approval, and subject to a 50% restocking fee. Unapproved customized orders returned by the customer will be sent back at the customer's expense.
Factory Direct Hardware, Inc. is not responsible for any labor costs incurred as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. In addition, we're not responsible for lost shipments. Customers receive shipping information once the order has been shipped to allow you to know when to expect your products. You must file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper if you product is lost. Finally, merchandise must have not been damaged in freight transit. If the delivering carrier is responsible for a lost and/or damaged shipment, the purchaser must file the appropriate transportation claim with the delivering carrier. All claims for shortage and/or damaged goods must be reported within five days of receipt of merchandise.
Items that may be returned for a refund:
- Merchandise that has not been removed from its original packing
- Defective merchandise
- Merchandise that was mispackaged or was not shipped correctly
- Merchandise that has not been installed
- You must have the original packaging for the item (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the packaging for the item
- Packages must be sent back by customer via a traceable source, such as UPS. Please do not use USPS. Ground shipping only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
- All items must be returned with their assigned return authorization (RGA) number. Items returned without an RGA number may delay credit.
PLEASE NOTE: Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for return unless defective. Please be aware that due to the nature of clearance sales we may not be able to offer a replacement on a defective clearance item. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please call our customer service department immediately at (855) 368-1040. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
Defective merchandise will be replaced with no restocking fee and can only be shipped UPS ground. The replacement item will be charge to the customer and the credit will be issued once the defective item has been received. Defective merchandise must be received within 60 days of order placement to receive a refund.
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our returns department and returned back to you at the customers expense. Consequently, your RGA will be nullified and any credit request will be denied and any replacement order will be canceled. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers allow us no room to make exceptions.
You may contact our returns department by telephone (855) 368-1040 or fill out our online Returns Form to start the return process and receive a return goods authorization (RGA) number. Once you have set up your return, you will receive an email with an RGA number within 2 business days. Along with this return number you will receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RGA number, your return may be subject to additional fees and delays. Product must be returned within 5 business days after receiving RGA number.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you'll be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
We will notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
PLEASE NOTE: We will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. We will do our best to process the return quickly.
Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number or PayPal account only.
To begin processing a return, please Contact Us to Start a Return