LCN 46303454 Motor Clutch Assembly for 4630 Series
- LCN Closers are Made with Premier Materials and are Tested Far Beyond the Industry Requirements
- Standard, top jamb (pull side) mounted 4630 series closer shipped with single lever (standard) arm, metal cover, standard track, and wood and machine screw pack. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215 of the Catalog
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
- For Use with 4630 Series
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’0” and exterior doors to 3’0”.
- Many LCN Parts or Components Have Casting or Forging Numbers Stamped or Raised on the Surface
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4630 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4630CS provides concealed on/off power switch. Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
- Many Parts are Finished, Specify When Ordering
- Many Parts are Series Specific, Specify When Ordering
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish, end caps are black.
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm, and fasteners.
Motor/Clutch AssemblyThe 4630 Series is a smart and reliable electrically low-energy power operator.The 4630 Series has a digital control box and is designed for manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic opening. This series provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly, or the frail.
View LCN Manufacturer Warranty
Shop All LCN Products
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.