Schlage F-Series Keyed Entry Latitude Door Leverset
Keyed Entry Lever
A Keyed Entry door lever is keyed on the exterior and thumb-turn on the interior. A Keyed Entry lever is usually used for a front door, however sometimes they are used in offices.
- Entry (Keyed) Function - Locked by Key & Rotating Cylinder from Outside; Unlocked by Key on Outside or when opened from inside
- Box Pack
- Reversible Handing
- Includes all mounting hardware for easy installation
- Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty
- Includes 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Faceplate (1/4" radius corners) and a Circular Drive-In Plate
- Backset: 2 3/8" or 2 3/4" Backset
- No of Pins: 5 Pin Cylinder
- Crossbore Size: 2 1/8" Crossbore
Schlage F51-LAT-CEN Installation Template
Schlage F51-LAT-CEN Installation Instructions
Schlage F51-LAT-CEN Specification
View Schlage Manufacturer Warranty
Shop All Schlage Products
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.