Schlage F-Series Privacy Latitude Door Leverset
Privacy Door Lever
Privacy door levers have a functioning latch mechanism and a push pin lever that is typically used for bathrooms and bedrooms. A safety lever allows the door to be opened from the outside if necessary. Privacy door levers do not require a key to be levered or unlevered.
- Bed/Bath (Privacy) Function - Push Button Locking, Turning Inside Knob/Lever Releases Button
- Box Pack
- Reversible Handing
- Includes all mounting hardware for easy installation
- Lifetime Mechanical & Finish Warranty
- Includes 1" x 2-1/4" Round Corner Faceplate (1/4" radius corners) and a Circular Drive-In Plate
- Backset: Adjustable Backset (2 3/8- 2 3/4)
- Crossbore Size: 2 1/8" Crossbore
Schlage F40-LAT-CEN Installation Template
Schlage F40-LAT-CEN Installation Instructions
Schlage F40-LAT-CEN Specification
View Schlage Manufacturer Warranty
Shop All Schlage Products
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.