Ives SB1630-BL Heavy Duty Steel Flat Bottom Strike Locking Surface Bolt 8" L Body 1" Throw
Heavy Duty Steel Flat Bottom Strike Locking Surface Bolt 8" L Body 1" Throw
Ives® is proof positive that form and function are one and beautifully the same. The essence of a Greek goddess who appeared in the dreams of mariners is reborn in the household fashion label Ives, which exemplifies inspiration, beauty, performance and reliability. It's a premium faucet brand that promises distinctive design, inventive faucets and accessories that make a fashion statement in the home.
This heavy duty steel flat bottom strike locking surface bolt 8" l body 1" throw features a concealed screw design to enhance the appearance and security. The interlocking construction provides strength and durability.
- Standard Surface Bolt Has 1" Throw for Maximum Security
- Comes with a Universal Locking Bottom Bolt
- Fully Concealed Mounting Prevents Vandalism
- Units Packed with Wood and Machine Screws to Meet Most Field Conditions
- UL Listed Up to 3 Hours When Used On The Inactive Door of a Pair Up to 8' In Height
- Optional Sex Bolts Available
- Body: 8" Long X 7/8" Wide X 3/4"
- Overall Knob Or Lock Housing Projection: 1 1/2"
- Bottom Strike: 3" Long X 1" Wide X 1/8" Thick
IVES has produced a full line of quality building hardware for over 120 years Throughout this time, IVES has adhered to the firm convictions of its founder, Hobart B Ives, that the success of a company is dependent on two major factors €” product quality and customer service Today, IVES reputation is known for these core principles Emphasis is also placed on application flexibility and value IVES extensive hardware line includes a variety of pivots, flush bolts, push/pull handles, kick plates, doorstops, hinges and more
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.
FinishSatin Chrome, Zinc Plated
MaterialHeavy Duty Steel
BHMA CertificationGrade 1
Planning on spending more than $1,200? We may be able to quote even lower prices.
Contact us with the products and quantities you want to purchase.
Large order discounts are valid for the product quantities quoted.
Factory Direct Hardware is the fastest growing place to buy products online. We take pride in guaranteeing your satisfaction with every purchase. Our manufactures and suppliers promise to deliver your quality products in excellent condition to your door. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your shipment we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise.
Within 30 days of order placement, you may return any product purchased from Factory Direct Hardware, Inc., provided that the merchandise is in new condition with original Packaging and accessories. Manager approval is required for any returns after 30 days and may be subject to a higher restocking fee. All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special order products and or non-stock products are considered special orders and are non-refundable. Incurred shipping charges are not refundable. Customers must pay return shipping fees. Refunds or exchanges are only available on items that packaging has been opened and cannot be resold as new. We have the capability to customize some orders to our customers needs however these customized orders are nonreturnable and nonrefundable except by manager approval, and subject to a 50% restocking fee. Unapproved customized orders returned by the customer will be sent back at the customer's expense.
Factory Direct Hardware, Inc. is not responsible for any labor costs incurred as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. In addition, we're not responsible for lost shipments. Customers receive shipping information once the order has been shipped to allow you to know when to expect your products. You must file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper if you product is lost. Finally, merchandise must have not been damaged in freight transit. If the delivering carrier is responsible for a lost and/or damaged shipment, the purchaser must file the appropriate transportation claim with the delivering carrier. All claims for shortage and/or damaged goods must be reported within five days of receipt of merchandise.
Items that may be returned for a refund:
- Merchandise that has not been removed from its original packing
- Defective merchandise
- Merchandise that was mispackaged or was not shipped correctly
- Merchandise that has not been installed
- You must have the original packaging for the item (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the packaging for the item
- Packages must be sent back by customer via a traceable source, such as UPS. Please do not use USPS. Ground shipping only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
- All items must be returned with their assigned return authorization (RGA) number. Items returned without an RGA number may delay credit.
PLEASE NOTE: Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for return unless defective. Please be aware that due to the nature of clearance sales we may not be able to offer a replacement on a defective clearance item. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please call our customer service department immediately at (855) 368-1040. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
Defective merchandise will be replaced with no restocking fee and can only be shipped UPS ground. The replacement item will be charge to the customer and the credit will be issued once the defective item has been received. Defective merchandise must be received within 60 days of order placement to receive a refund.
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our returns department and returned back to you at the customers expense. Consequently, your RGA will be nullified and any credit request will be denied and any replacement order will be canceled. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers allow us no room to make exceptions.
You may contact our returns department by telephone (855) 368-1040 or fill out our online Returns Form to start the return process and receive a return goods authorization (RGA) number. Once you have set up your return, you will receive an email with an RGA number within 2 business days. Along with this return number you will receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RGA number, your return may be subject to additional fees and delays. Product must be returned within 5 business days after receiving RGA number.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you'll be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
We will notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
PLEASE NOTE: We will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. We will do our best to process the return quickly.
Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number or PayPal account only.
To begin processing a return, please Contact Us to Start a Return
Available in 2 Finishes
Our SKU: IvesSB1630-BL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer numbers