Better Home Products Keyless One-sided Deadbolt
BHP Keyless One-sided Deadbolt
Better Home Products Keyless One-sided Deadbolt
Decorative and functional, BHP offers a wide variety of deadbolt styles in many beautiful and contemporary finishes.
- Fully Adjustable latch included, to fit all standard door preparations
- All standard installation parts included
- Protective coating to aid in the duration of the finish
- Lifetime Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Finish Warranty
- Specialty finishes match other BHP product category finishes to provide uniform specialty finishes across multiple product categories including Locksets, Bathroom Accessories, Door Hardware and Cabinet Hardware items.
- BHMA Certification: Grade 3
- Crossbore: 2 1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Latch Face: 1"x2 1/4"
- No back plate
- Designed to be drilled all the way thru the door.
Additional Better Home Products Information
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.
FinishChrome, Satin Nickel, Dark Bronze, Matte Black
Latch TypeRound Corner i
BrandBetter Home Products
BHMA GradeGrade 3
Cross Bore2 1/8"
Door Thickness1 3/8" to 1 3/4"
May 18, 2022, 11:30
My bolt is stuck in the locked position. I have tried turning the internal mechanism, but it won't unlock.
ThanksMay 18, 2022, 12:12
I am so sorry to hear that it is stuck. Please reach out to the manufacturer to trouble shoot this issue (800) 991-0030
Apr 6, 2022, 15:23
No back plate ( That leads me to believe it is a 1 sided keyless deadbolt )
Designed to be drilled ---> all the way thru the door. ( Leads me to believe it is a keyless deadbolt that is drilled all the way through door and you attach blank plate on the other side. ( Which means there should be a blank backing plate ? ) Is it single or double sided ? There are one sided keyless deadbolts that have both sides ( one side has a knob / the other side has a blank plate ) One sided keyless deadbolt doesn't exclusively always mean it only has 1 side. One sided keyless deadbolt is often used to express the idea that you can only unlock it from one side without a key, but not to be taken literally. Can you please clarify if it is single or double sided? It would have been made much clearer if the description states: No back plate ( This product is designed to be used on 1 side of the door / It is not designed to be double sided with a blank plate .Apr 7, 2022, 11:43
There is no backplate for this product it does not go completely through the door. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send an installation guide.
Nov 30, 2021, 16:36
What's the difference between " rounded corner" and "drive in-latch"?Dec 1, 2021, 13:05
This should help> https://www.factorydirecthardware.com/door-latch-types.html
Factory Direct Hardware is the fastest growing place to buy products online. We take pride in guaranteeing your satisfaction with every purchase. Our manufactures and suppliers promise to deliver your quality products in excellent condition to your door. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your shipment we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise.
Within 30 days of order placement, you may return any product purchased from Factory Direct Hardware, Inc., provided that the merchandise is in new condition with original Packaging and accessories. Manager approval is required for any returns after 30 days and may be subject to a higher restocking fee. All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Special order products and or non-stock products are considered special orders and are non-refundable. Incurred shipping charges are not refundable. Customers must pay return shipping fees. Refunds or exchanges are only available on items that packaging has been opened and cannot be resold as new. We have the capability to customize some orders to our customers needs however these customized orders are nonreturnable and nonrefundable except by manager approval, and subject to a 50% restocking fee. Unapproved customized orders returned by the customer will be sent back at the customer's expense.
Factory Direct Hardware, Inc. is not responsible for any labor costs incurred as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts. In addition, we're not responsible for lost shipments. Customers receive shipping information once the order has been shipped to allow you to know when to expect your products. You must file a lost shipment freight claim with the respective shipper if you product is lost. Finally, merchandise must have not been damaged in freight transit. If the delivering carrier is responsible for a lost and/or damaged shipment, the purchaser must file the appropriate transportation claim with the delivering carrier. All claims for shortage and/or damaged goods must be reported within five days of receipt of merchandise.
Items that may be returned for a refund:
- Merchandise that has not been removed from its original packing
- Defective merchandise
- Merchandise that was mispackaged or was not shipped correctly
- Merchandise that has not been installed
- You must have the original packaging for the item (manufacturer's box, Styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- There cannot be any writing or labels on the packaging for the item
- Packages must be sent back by customer via a traceable source, such as UPS. Please do not use USPS. Ground shipping only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
- All items must be returned with their assigned return authorization (RGA) number. Items returned without an RGA number may delay credit.
PLEASE NOTE: Items marked as Clearance are not eligible for return unless defective. Please be aware that due to the nature of clearance sales we may not be able to offer a replacement on a defective clearance item. To cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please call our customer service department immediately at (855) 368-1040. Once an item or an order has been shipped it cannot be canceled, and you will have to process a general return.
Defective merchandise will be replaced with no restocking fee and can only be shipped UPS ground. The replacement item will be charge to the customer and the credit will be issued once the defective item has been received. Defective merchandise must be received within 60 days of order placement to receive a refund.
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our returns department and returned back to you at the customers expense. Consequently, your RGA will be nullified and any credit request will be denied and any replacement order will be canceled. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers allow us no room to make exceptions.
You may contact our returns department by telephone (855) 368-1040 or fill out our online Returns Form to start the return process and receive a return goods authorization (RGA) number. Once you have set up your return, you will receive an email with an RGA number within 2 business days. Along with this return number you will receive a ship-to address where you must send your merchandise. Be sure to include your RGA number with your merchandise. This number will be used to guarantee you receive your credit. Note: If you return a product to us without an RGA number, your return may be subject to additional fees and delays. Product must be returned within 5 business days after receiving RGA number.
- Include all original packing materials, manuals, and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- We recommend items be returned via UPS or insured parcel post for proof of delivery. Please be certain that items are secure in their packaging so damage does not occur while they are in transit back to our warehouse.
- You are responsible for all freight charges. However, you'll be credited all reasonable and customary freight charges relevant to that item if product is defective or the wrong item was shipped.
We will notify you via email of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
PLEASE NOTE: We will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. We will do our best to process the return quickly.
Please allow 14-21 days for processing. Refunds will be credited to the original purchasing credit card account number or PayPal account only.
To begin processing a return, please Contact Us to Start a Return
Available in 4 Finishes
Our SKU: Better Home ProductsBHP108
This product is listed under the following manufacturer numbers