Baldwin 8252.AC1 Boulder Keyless Entry Single Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt
Beautiful and practical, Baldwin's keyless locks combine the convenience of keyless entry with exceptional quality. With your own personal code, you can enter your home with just a few pushes of a button. You also get more control over who has access to your home. Assign a temporary code for contractors or guests. Totally eliminate the need for keys. Keyless locks complement any Baldwin knob or lever and are ideal for an entry door, garage door, or wine cellar.
- Easy Install in Minutes w/ Screwdriver
- Fits Standard Tubular Door Prep
- No Hard Wiring Required
- Two Customizable User Codes with Easy Add & Delete Four to Eight Digit Codes
- One Touch Locking
- Back-Lit Keypad for Increased Visibility
- Incorrect Code Lockout Feature
- Automatic Door Locking after 30 Seconds
- Door Locked / Unlocked led indicator
- Audible beep for activation
- Requires 4 AA Batteries
- Low Battery LED Indicator
- Tapered Deadbolt Design - Compensates for Door Misalignment Conditions
- Protective Coated Keypad Preventing Wear & Discoloration
- Automatic Handing Feature
- Solid Forged Brass Trim
- Door Prep: 2 1/8" Bore, 1" Edge Bore
- Backset Adjustable 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" to 2"
- Cylinder 5-Pin C-Keyway
- Faceplate 1" Square Corner
- INTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 7.93" H x 3.43" W x 2.55" Projection
- Square Corner Strike with reinforcing plate
- Latch features 1" Throw
- Bolt Constructed of Brass - tapered with security pin
- Automatic Handing - Compatible with Right Handed or Left Handed Doors
Baldwin Hardware 8252.AC1 Specification
Baldwin Hardware 8252.AC1 Installation
View Baldwin Hardware Manufacturer Warranty
Shop All Baldwin Hardware Products
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.