Left Handed Entrance, Emergency Egress Mortise Lock
- Entrance, Emergency Egress Mortise lock with 2-1/2" backset
- Knob x Knob / Lever x Lever
- Latch bolt by knob from either side, except when outside knob is locked by stop in front; then latch bolt by key outside and knob inside.
- Deadbolt by key outside and turn piece inside.
- When Deadbolt is thrown, stop is automatically activated making outside knob rigid.
- Inside knob retracts latch and Deadbolt simultaneously, but DOES NOT free outside knob.
- 1" (25mm) throw Deadbolt with saw-proof inserts is standard equipment
- When extended, Deadbolt deadlocks latch bolt.
- Not recommended for double cylinder applications.
- Not Field Reversible.
View Baldwin Hardware Manufacturer Warranty
Shop All Baldwin Hardware Products
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.