Copper Creek Hardware Manufacture Warranty
Copper Creek Inc (hereafter the manufacturer) offers a limited lifetime mechanical warranty for all Bulldog Commercial Hardware. The warranty covers mechanical defects in material and workmanship. The mechanical warranty does not cover misuse, abuse, finish defects, or any damage caused by failure to read installation instructions. The warranty does not cover improper or poor installation or installation in any application not in compliance with manufacturer instructions and guidelines.
The manufacturer offers a 2 year finish warranty for Bulldog Commercial hardware to the original purchaser. The warranty covers finish blemishes and tarnish caused by natural environmental elements including sunlight, salt air, and humidity. The warranty does not cover damages from paints, cleaners, chemicals, scratches, abrasions, or improper installation in residential or commercial buildings and applications.
Additional Warranty Terms, Conditions, Guild lines, and Claims
The purchaser of Bulldog Commercial Hardware agrees to the following additional terms and conditions:
- The manufacturer is not responsible or liable for changes or alterations to our products by any 3rd party.
- All warranty claims must be made in writing or by telephone directly to the manufacturer from the original purchaser where the locks were first sold to validate the claim.
- At the manufacturers discretion a site inspection may be required to validate any warranty claims and ensure the products were installed in accordance to the manufacturers guidelines and limitations.
- At the manufacturers discretion all warranty claims may be subject to a factory test lab inspection to identify any improper use and or abuse.
- Bulldog hardware is manufactured and independently tested according to American National Standards Institute (ANSI) grading standards. Any attempt to install Bulldog Commercial Hardware products not in compliance with these guidelines or on any application the product is not designed for, will void all mechanical and finish warranties. If any question or concern exists on the planned or intended use of Bulldog Commercial Hardware, a manufacturer representative should be contacted to confirm the correct application and that guidelines are adhered to prior to installation of the hardware.
- The mechanical and finish warranties are non-transferable, and cover defects on products installed by the original purchaser at the original installation site only.
- Products proven defective in the warranty period should be returned freight prepaid to 570 3rd Street, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530. The product will either be repaired, replaced, or the purchase price returned to the original purchaser. Return freight and or cartage costs are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
- The manufacturer's maximum liability is limited to the original purchase price of the hardware.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to make improvements or changes to the specifications and designs of our products without obligation to incorporate those improvements or changes on previously manufactured products.
- The Manufacturer (CCI) makes no other warranty, either expressed or implied, other than the above stated Mechanical and Finish warranties, terms, conditions, and guidelines.