Bosconi Bathroom Vanity WarrantyONE YEAR LIMITED MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
This is the only warranty applicable to this product. Bosconi, is the manufacturer of Bosconi products, warrants this product to the original retail purchaser to be free of material and/or workmanship defects for a period of one year after the date of original retail purchase. Proof of the original purchase is required to obtain a remedy under this limited warranty and the product must be returned to Bosconi at your expense.
During the limited warranty period, Bosconi or its authorized service representative will repair without charge, materially defective parts. We may use new or refurbished replacement parts. Bosconi may keep any removed or defective parts. The repaired parts of the product are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty or 90 days, whichever is greater.
This limited warranty only applies to products purchased, used and serviced in the United States. If you purchased this product outside of the United States, contact your dealer for service information.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. BOSCONI IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT, OR ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT, AND ANY CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations or exclusions stated above may not apply.Commercial Limitations
In addition to the above conditions and limitations, Bosconi is not responsible for loss of use or profit under any circumstances. If the product is used as a display, the warranty period begins when the product is placed on display. This warranty gives the owner/ end user specific legal rights. The owner/ end user may also have other rights which can vary from one state or province to another.What Is NOT Covered Under This Limited Warranty
- Normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage.
- Damage due to accidents, misuse, physical force, improper installation or operation, mishandling, neglect, fire, heat, water, humidity, liquids, insect infestation, or other intrusion.
- Products that have been repaired, altered or modified by anyone other than Bosconi or its authorized service representative.
- Damage caused by use of non Bosconi accessories or misapplication.
- Products whose serial numbers have been removed, altered or rendered illegible.
- Products purchased, shipped from, used or serviced outside the United States.
- Damage caused by acts of nature such as, but not limited to, lightning damage.
- Products returned without valid proof of purchase.
Call our customer service center at 1-(323)-932-1297. Our customer service specialist will assist you in obtaining warranty service. You may also visit our web site at www.bosconi.com for FAQs, and information on warranty service.