NuTone 50 CFM 0.3 Sone Ceiling Mounted Energy Star Rated and HVI Certified Bath Fan with Light and Night Light
NuTone ULTRA GREEN™ Series Fans deliver everything you wished for in a bath fan - premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for both spot ventilation in humid bathrooms, as well as continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards around the United States.
- Equipped with 18 watt fluorescent lighting and integrated nightlight, ensuring your bathroom is brightly lit without the need for additional fixtures (nightlight bulb Sold Separately).
- Compatible with a number of Broan multi-function and time control wall switches (sold separately).
- 50 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 45 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- ULTRASilent™ with QStream™ Sound Technology results in operation at less than 0.3 Sones - the quietest sound rating attainable -- for an environment that is so quiet, you'll likely forget the fan is on
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector that deliver the fastest, easiest, most universal installation
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side - no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14" to 24" and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a "no guesswork" installation to make the work fast and easy
- Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear - and feel - when they are properly seated. Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement
- ULTRASmart™ DC Motor & Control Technology provides energy efficiency almost 10 times greater than ENERGY STAR® requirements and maintains rated power (CFM) in nearly every installation. You have confidence you're getting the expected performance and won't even notice the fan usage on your utility bill
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Compatible with Radiation Damper RDFU which helps prevent flame and heat from spreading to other areas in multi-level buildings
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 and CALGreen
- ULTRA Series: The Broan UTLRA series of bath and exhaust Fans have taken the entire concept to a whole new level of installation-friendliness, energy efficiency and dependability. All UTLRA series units are Energy Star qualified and are designed for continuous use, ensuring that usage costs are minimized while providing adequate ventilation throughout all hours of the day. That all-day, everyday operation is complimented with some of the lowest sone ratings in the industry, ranging from whisper quiet to barely audible. Additionally, Broan's patented installation technology leverages a unique telescoping frame design that makes installation vastly less complicated.
- CFM: 50
- Sones: 0.3
- Duct Size: 6"Round
- Grill Width: 13.75"
- Grill Length: 13"
- Housing Width: 10.5"
- Housing Length: 11.375"
- Housing Depth: 7.625"
Additional NuTone Information
- XN110: 110 CFM
- XN50: 50 CFM
- XN80: 80 CFM
- XN110L: 110 CFM, Lights
- XN50L (This Model): 50 CFM, Light
- XN80L: 80 CFM, Light
- XN110H: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor
- XN110HL: 110 CFM, Humidity Sensor, Light
XN50L Installation Sheet
XN50L Specification Sheet
XN50L Installation Manual
View NuTone Manufacturer Warranty
Shop All NuTone Products
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.