Grade 1 Commercial Heavy Duty Privacy Leverset
Maxgrade® is proof positive that form and function are one and beautifully the same. The essence of a Greek goddess who appeared in the dreams of mariners is reborn in the household fashion label Maxgrade, which exemplifies inspiration, beauty, performance and reliability. It’s a premium faucet brand that promises distinctive design, inventive faucets and accessories that make a fashion statement in the home.
Maxgrade has taken their extensive residential door hardware experience and poured that knowledge into their new commercial lines. Their D, N and T leverset series offer the quality and value you've come to expect from Maxgrade. Privacy function leversets lock and unlock from inside only.
ANSI / BHMA certified and UL rated, Maxgrade's Grade 1 D Series heavy duty leversets are the answer to your commercial leverset needs. Functional and attractive, the new D Series with Nevada levers offer superior performance at a reasonable cost.
- Clutch Function
- Removable Thru-Bolt
- Adjustable Mounting Plate
- Adjustable Push-Turn Button
- Concealed Mounting Screws
- Wrought Brass Exposed Trim with Pressure Cast Zinc Lever
- Reversible Non-Handed Levers
- ANSI / BHMA A156.2-2003 Grade 1 Certified
- 3 Hours Fire Rating Certified UL File No. R13776
- Some images unavailable at this time.
- Similar item, N200NV used for Satin Chrome.
- Locks and unlocks by thumbturn only
- No cylinder or keying
- 1-3/8" to 2" Door Thickness Standard
- Available in 2-3/8" and 2-3/4" Backset
- 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" x 3/32" ASA Strike
- 2-3/4" Standard Latch
- Stainless Steel Powder Metallurgy Latch Bolt with 1/2" Throw
- 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" Square Corner Faceplate
- Optional 1-1/8" x 2-3/4" x 5/64" T Strike Available
- Optional 1" x 2-1/4" Faceplate Available
Maxgrade has been known for years for their quality residential door hardware and has now introduced a line of products for commercial use. Same great quality, same budget-wise pricing, built for the extra demands that commercial use demands.