Double Cylinder Keyed Deadbolt with Solid Brass Cylinders
The double cylinder deadbolt function holds the door secure until a key is used on the inside or outside. Neither side features a thumbturn latch. The 200 Series features deadbolts with a 1" solid brass throw with hardened steel rod and are non-handed.
- Combination screws for wood or metal door mounting
- Works well for functional d??cor
Additional Delaney Hardware Information
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Faceplate: 1" x 2.25" Round Corner
- Door Thickness: Standard from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Cylinder: 5 Pin KW1 (standard)
- Function: Double Cylinder
- Latch: 1" throw
- Strike: 2-1/4" full lip round corner
210-B Specification Sheet
View Delaney Hardware Manufacturer Warranty
Shop All Delaney Hardware Products
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.