Newport Series Grade 2 Keyed Entry Door Lever Set
Keyed entry knobs and levers are able to be locked from the exterior with a key, and then locked or unlocked from the inside with a turn-button. Primarily used for securing entrances.
Callan 2's Newport Series offers a stunning display of elegance and craftsmanship. Designed for ease of use as well as high security, each lever features reversible handing, heavy duty all metal construction, protective sleeves with interlocking chassis, and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Heavy Duty All Metal Construction
- Protective Sleeve
- Interlocking Chassis
- Patented GR2 Adjustable Latch
- Reinforced Spring Assembly
- Reversible Handing (Either Left or Right)
Additional Callan Information
- Backset: Fits 2-3/8 and 2-3/4 Inches
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8 Inches
- Edge Bore: 1 Inch
- Latch Face: 1 x 2 1/4 Inches
- Strikes: 1-3/4 x 2-1/4 Full Lip Round and Square Corner with Reinforcement Plate
- Bolt: 1/2 Inch Throw
500T-NE-G2 Installation Guide
500T-NE-G2 Specification Sheet
View Callan Manufacturer Warranty
Shop All Callan Products
Do not use prints made from this website to mark distances.
Due to individual printers, dimensions on installation instructions may not print at an accurate scale.